Domino's Worldwide Rally 2022
Help Keep the Worldwide Rally Safe
COVID-19 Symptoms/Positive Test/Close Contact
Do not attend the event if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19 (such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other cold and flu-like symptoms) or,
- Within 5 days prior to the event, you tested positive for COVID-19 or,
- Within 5 days prior to the event, you had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 and you are not up to date on your COVID-19 vaccinations.
Before the Event
- Consider getting vaccinated - COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and typically free!
At the Event
- Masks are optional
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Leave the event immediately and notify the Venetian Security Staff if you develop symptoms of COVID-19.
Returning Home After the Event
- We will have testing available on-site to help with return travel requirements. Onsite COVID-19 testing will be available Tuesday 12 p.m - 8 p.m and Wednesday 7 a.m - 11 a.m. in the Bassano Ballroom 2805. Click here for instructions.
- Onsite PCR testing fee $110 or Antigen testing fee $45.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center also offers PCR tests with results in 24 hours should attendees need testing with a later return date.
- A full-list of COVID-19 testing providers can be found here: COVID Test Sites (visitlasvegas.com).
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 after returning home, get tested and seek medical care if necessary.
Given the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, these protocols are subject to change at any time in order to protect the health and safety of attendees.
If you have any questions about any of the event’s COVID-19 protocols, please contact Maureen Kelley.