Travelling to and Staying in Las Vegas
Whether you’re new to travelling or just a little out of practice, here are some reminders to help you get ready.
- Flying into Vegas? Make sure you have the ID you’ll need at the airport, such as a passport or driver’s license. For our international visitors, you can find more information about visa requirements here.
- Attendees arriving by plane should also check the TSA’s What Can I Bring? page to see what passengers can and cannot bring onboard.
- Transit to the hotel can be arranged at the airport using local taxis (follow signs to the taxi stand) or through a ride hailing app such as Uber or Lyft. The Venetian | Palazzo (where Rally is being hosted) also offers some transportation services, which you can read about at their website.
- Keep an eye on your belongings while travelling. Even in the Rally event space, we recommend not leaving any items unattended. Always keep your bag, purse, laptop or other items of value with you. If you leave them in your hotel room, we recommend using the room safe.
Staying at the Venetian | Palazzo
If you’re staying in Domino’s room block at the Venetian | Palazzo hotel (where the Rally itself is hosted), congratulations — you’re in for a treat! Here are some tips to help you enjoy your stay.
- Take advantage of all the hotel has to offer — your rooms include access to the fitness facility, in-suite internet access, boarding pass printing, and thousands of top newspapers and magazines using the PressReader app.
- Driving yourself to the hotel? You can find parking information here.
- If you have a long gap between checking out of your hotel room and your departing flight, consider checking your luggage at the hotel Bell Stand. A tip of a few dollars for each bag is customary.
- All attendees staying in the Domino’s room block have access to three additional free meals, besides the meals already provided to all Rally attendees. The three meals will be served 7-9 a.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday and noon-2:30 p.m. on Tuesday in Hall C. Make sure you have your hotel room key and event badge with you.
Navigating the Rally
There’s lots to see and do at this year’s Worldwide Rally, so consider these recommendations to get the most out of it.
- Check into the Rally to get your badge as soon as you can. See the Rally Agenda for check-in times.
- Keep your badge on you, as you’ll need it to get into any Rally events.
- Dress for success — the Rally dress code is business casual or store uniform. (Jeans are welcome!)
- You will be doing a lot of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes that are already broken in.
- Download the Rally App, which can help you keep track of events, see the layout of the hotel and more. You can find it in the iOS or Android app stores under “DPZ Rally”.
- Depending on the region, some phone’s app stores may be unable to download the Rally App — but you can still access the browser version at eventmobi.com/2022worldwiderally.
- If you’ll need access to live translation of the Rally General Sessions, make sure you bring your smartphone and headphones to the event. Download the free Interprefy app, enter the event token (Rally2022), choose your language and press “Connect.”
- Let’s eat! All Rally attendees can join us for three meals: Tuesday dinner and Wednesday lunch during the two Expo sessions, and dinner during the closing celebration.
And lastly, keep in mind that what happens in Vegas … is recorded. You represent the Domino’s Brand when you wear the logo. Let’s be sure to leave a great impression of our Brand with Vegas residents, visitors and hotel staff.